Client Testimonial: Charles and Amanda Emerson
On June 19, 2012, Charles and Amanda Emerson lost their son, Charlie, in an 18-wheeler accident. Right away, they contacted Hunter & Beck to help them with their case.
“Hunter honored my son and took very good care of my family.” Charles Emerson
Charles and Amanda Emerson
With a number of 18-wheelers on the road all the time, it comes as no surprise that these vehicles are involved in many of the accidents that occur.
Here are tips on what to do following an 18-wheeler accident to protect yourself and others:
- Stay Calm. When involved an 18-wheeler accident, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and scared. However, try to remain calm as this will help in remembering what happened before, during, and after the accident. Take a deep breath and collect all your thoughts.
- Call 911. Be sure to contact 911 right away to get the police to the scene as soon as possible to file a report and medical personnel if someone is injured.
- Gather Information. It is best to collect all information (i.e. Name, address, phone number, insurance company, company, etc.) from the truck driver, as well as any witnesses.
- Document Everything. Take photos and videos of the accident’s aftermath of the vehicles, injuries, and anything else that will be vital in helping make a stronger case.
- Contact an Experienced Law Firm. Contact a law firm that can be trusted and has the experience necessary to win an 18-wheeler accident case. Hunter & Beck is the right choice.
If you or someone you know was involved an 18-wheeler accident, contact us so that we can help you.